Monday, April 4, 2011

New Yorker, First Day, feeling good


Taking overnight cheap "chinese" bus to NYC is not as easy as I imagined, which again tells me 'You got what you paid'. When I said my neck is killing me, I also said suck it up.

China Town is a little more than symbolic that it is, indeed, more like cantonese town. Lacking of sleep, rainy, windy and losing direction, I just gave up walking to Time Sq. At Starbucks, I was charged mentally, physically and materially!!

Now city map, as my best team mate, companied me everywhere from Time Sq, to Central Park where I
met an angel

photographed a castle

We walked through
streets & aves

hot dogers & pretzelers
and day & night. Against all odds, we, together, found our small & squeezing room for our stay in NYC.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment