Monday, April 4, 2011

New Yorker, Third Day, feeling easy


'Newly Seeded Garden, please keep dogs away, thank you'
at E 109 St, near a primary school.

Lexington
always read this name on 'the Economist', sounds nice

Stop N Swap, Columbia University
For recycling and the betterment of our community. Thus I participated in actively with 3 Shirts in my hand bag =P

The used-to-be Library
Huge, on a tiny campus

Organic Jams, backside of Columbia University
Mouth-watering at the first sight of it

Riverside Park, along the river
All the way down to W97th St

Taichi Performer
As professional as my grandpa, can't not believe what I have seen

Lunch/Snack Time @Central Park
Main reason: exhausted physically and mentally, a turning point of today's running-like walking.

Live
and more lives!!!

M.J.
He is 19, and single

Kat Gould
Love from all your friends that spring should vanish with the rose, that youth's sweet-scented manuscript should close


Apple Store
it came to my sight when I was figuring out when NY Public Library is. so let me in, please

Stars and Strips
everywhere

United States Post Office
either the mails are too big or the people…

Time Square
not feeling enjoyable when feeling lost, grab a friend and then you can sit under that screen =P

Lion King, Broadway
it is what I come back, if ever, for

Starbucks, Penn Station
always be my savager when I am dying

On the fourth day morning 1 :30am, I left NY City, with sound sleep all the way on the mega, whatever reason it is, either a nicer bus than cheap chinese one, or my best work outs these days.

The story in Boston starts again, in Starbucks... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment