Monday, April 4, 2011

New Yorker, Second Day

An ample sleep means a lot, at least, I am happy on the go the next morning!! Just have no idea why a lovely day starts with '最后的电影', I am single is your fault!! henceforth it is you who should be guilty and sad!!! LOL

10a.m. I met a chess man at E 100th St.

Walking all the way down to E 45th St

Here I am: UN Headquarter
An hour tour enriched my knowledge of the people, the world, the life, but not NYC.

Further down to E 23rd St, I met lovely people providing free food and drinks for who,like me, need them. 'Love all, Serve all'

In the sideway, running into another lovely man. 韵着真酒,写着陶醉

Crossing Little Italy, next time I come back, I will stay for a nice dinning

Through China Town, as I was back to market of HK (街市), even the sea fish is of the same kind...

And I really doubt the name should have gone, instead from right to the left. If they really do their best to be authentic....

WTC site. R.I.P.
I shall donate.

Met chessman again

Therefore, enjoyed the sunset with him

Statue of Liberty
Totally have no idea why it was playing '不能说的秘密' when I met you. If I memorize correctly, this is the very first time I see you.. Well, you are beautiful, doubtlessly.

See, even the photographer was shaking when she saw we were together.

Wall St. You have spent too much time being taken photos with people (又'被'了...), so I won't waste your time again. Good nite

Let me ignore those FIs, Banks, blablablas....

LIVE night
Randomly, I luckily watched a nice live show of XX Bank (forgive me, I really cannot remember you guys' name, but it was a wonderful night) in the sea port, a best treat for whole day's walking.

Randomly, I, unluckily, happened to take the sub at the exact time, when there was someone jumping off the platform and died... Waited an hour, I made up my mind to take a round, went downtown, then upper town, finally back down. So it enriched my experience again: walking 40mins in NYC upper town at midnight.

And this time, It is Papa John's, not Starbucks, who saved me, more precisely, my stomach.

So Finally, I jumped into my bed at 2 am taking no shower, brushing no teeth and dreaming sweet dreams. My friends might know that I have long been proud of my endurance in any long-distance activity. But... Hence, I am still on my way!

To be continued......



2 comments:

  1. 自由女神像也太美了吧!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @字良張: 時間要挑對, 你那D XX 效果更好了

    ReplyDelete