Friday, March 4, 2011

Gossip I



To be the best of the best, innovation and Nobel Prize have to be attained; to attain Nobel Prize, American-Jewish mindset has to be understood; to understand their mindset, American life has to be lived; to live like an American,
‘High and Tide’ hairstyle has to be shaped!!! (Correct me if I am wrong)

Standing on the top of the world, United States attracts thousands of students worldwide to come and pay for expensive tuition fees, as well as all the taxes imposed on ‘Made in China’.

Unlike most of my friends staying in Hong Kong and China, which spend tons of time reading, projecting and job-hunting, exchange students here are doing a ‘happy dance’ at the spectacle of the New World, the Americans. Quickest on the trigger is Evan. YSY, with a sunny smile on his face, had his hairstyle Americanized right before leaving for Florida, the beach!

Indeed, I have long been criticized by my father, that, keeping a girly-long hair as a guy is just little more than “dog farts”. Passing through the Great Fire Wall, being censored by Green Dam, my shiny high-and-tide has brought the biggest happiness to my family on the other side of the world. Laughter burst out again when my friends look at me. I know, they are all out of jealousness. =)

Americans like sugar daddy, with fat body, talking with mouthful nasty. Yes, this is fxxky freaky. This is, without doubt, American. Unjustified conclusions can be drawn on U.S., if you take for granted that American is all about this. Sweet sleep, which I haven’t enjoyed, is definitely US, and good nite.

2 comments:

  1. 啦啦啦啦啦这篇写得也很好啊啊啊

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVAN..我真的遭黑道老!!!那天我看这张照片没有意识这是哪个!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete