Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ride the Rides - spring break

年年歲歲花相似,歲歲年年人不同.

Not until I stepped into Universal Studio did I realize that it’s a Jumbo-size Worlds of Fun, world of rides. I felt what I exactly I felt two years ago, the distribution of rides, merchandises, foods and even the customs, not mention the aged smells in the air, probably the designers and owners might rethink its posture. Well, I can’t deny the fact that Universal is more sophisticated as a whole and I am not saying that I was not crazy about everything there.

Although harbouring the long-lasting ambitions, it, indeed, brought some freshness when I rode on Hulk, Rokit and Harry Potter. The Hulk and Rokit are the ones that you should waste no time before queuing in the line and riding on the rides. For Rokit, I fall in love with at the first spectacle, despite its horrible-looking vertical track lifting you up to the top; it did guarantee me an enjoyable riding experience. On the other, Hulk is more complex itself, by saying which I refer to the sophisticated structure spinning, twisting and flipping me upside down as many as possible. Unlike the former two, which createdthrilling and screaming effects, Harry Potter illustrates what’s the best simulation rides look like.

As serious as I always am, I started to figure out what is the root of my genuine smile on the rides. It is, from the very beginning of human history, the spontaneous activities, and the genuine ideals that bring smiles. It is not the internalization of external demands, not the ‘supposed’ wills and needs, not the safety and satisfaction from being subordinated and submitted to any higher authorization. It is the meaning of life, the act of life it self.


Probably, if there’s nothing out of expectation, I won’t go to any theme park for a while.Some nice things should be consumed for limited time; theme park is a case in point that I had better let it ferment in my memory till the right time to take it out.

For everybody else, who read this article up to this point, should wasteno time but storm into Orlando FL! Or California.

No comments:

Post a Comment